I have been tagged in a Facebook post (in a FB page for Maltese bloggers) in order for others to get to know me better and I thought I’d do a blog post here instead of my other new blog RUMPs in Malta since it’s been a while 🙂
These are the questions that have been asked and if there are any regarding my blogs I will answer for both.
1. How did you get your blog / youtube channel name?
For the knitting blog, it was very random. I’m Maltese and I knit. The diva part came because I found I’m very creative with knitting patterns, even creating patterns from scratch as of recently. I’ve known how to knit since I was a little girl but I’ve only just recently (as of about two years ago) taken it up as a real hobby and I am a very quick learner who will continue learning even when stuck in a pattern 🙂
For the RUMPs in Malta it was very straightforward. RUMPs stands for ReUsable Menstrual Products and the goal is for these products to be much more widely available locally in Malta. There are a couple odd brands available but there are only available through one agent and the sad truth is that the majority of Maltese women have no idea these alternatives exist.
2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
My name? I wouldn’t change it for the world to be quite honest 🙂 I’m very happy with it. It’s still unique and it shows off my French roots.
3. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
Do everything the same, because all you’ve done so far has shaped you into who you are today and I am happy with who I am now 🙂
4. How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
Oh…..um…can’t even remember this one haha!
5. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be lots of things and I did have a very colourful employment history too 🙂 Ultimately though I wanted to be famous lol
6. What’s the hardest you ever laughed?
There were many times like this – the times I’ve laughed the hardest were always when my brother and myself would join our parents in their bedroom and we would talk and joke and laugh till our sides hurt and we almost peed our underwear.
7. If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why?
I used to play the piano but if I had to choose now…I’d probably say the electric guitar or the drums.
8. What’s your favorite thing to do when your upset?
Cry a little, then watch one of my favourite movies (Sound of Music) and pig out.
9. What’s your favorite movie?
There are too many to mention but I love the old musicals with Frank Sinatra, Gene Kelly, Cyd Charisse, Debbie Reynolds, Howard Keel, etc.
10. What’s one food you can not live without?
Um…tortellini perhaps? Or pizza…or possibly chicken!
11. What’s your favorite dessert?
It depends mostly on my mood but I do love cheesecake! XD YUM!
12. Favorite pizza topping?
Meat – chicken, beef, salami, sausages…
13. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?
I’d want to read minds! 😀
14. What did you do for your last birthday?
Nothing, I was busy working on my dissertation …which by the way, has finally been submitted last Friday!! WOOHOO!
15. If you had one personal “selfish” wish, what would it be and why?
A selfish wish…I never thought of this one before. Probably to own this one palace in Rabat which has always fascinated me 🙂 I somehow feel a connection to this place 🙂
That is all, it seems, my fellow bloggers and readers. Hope you enjoyed this light-hearted get-to-know-me questionnaire. If you have any more questions, feel free to comment here or on my Facebook page.
Take care everybody! ❤